Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here's the latest

I have been spurred to start writing again, so you will be seeing more of me, whether you like it or not. I need this, I think. I have been fumbling around trying to figure out what to do next for about 2 years now. I've learned a lot. I've learned I don't want to work for someone else. I've learned I can rely on my strengths. I've learned I'm a pretty crafty person. I've learned I need to live life fully because you never know when it will be taken away.

I say this all because this is the reinvention of me. Here goes! I would like to do something different, something healing and positive in the world. Something that makes me smile and makes me want to get out of bed in the morning. Over the past 24 hours I have been saturated with newness. Newness that is exciting and new people who are exciting. I want to do it ALL.

So, to all you people out there who believe they need to do something different, something better for themselves, step out! Try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment